In this episode, Karen and Cadie talk with energetic web developer and marketing guru Michelle Crowe of e-worc about the professional in and outs of the branding, marketing and advertising of your company or small business. Michelle stresses the importance of starting out on the right foot, knowing your product, knowing your audience and how to find them. Plus, Michelle will share the best thing you can do to immediately improve your traditional and digital communication, the power of passion, and why you need to become a valuable resource to your audience and not just a good marketer. Lastly, Michelle shares how to get the most out of your marketing budget and professional agency.
1. What is the difference between branding, advertising, and
2. What are the things that small businesses can do to improve their marketing?
3. What are the biggest mistakes small businesses do with their marketing?
4. When should a new brand consult with a marketing or branding specialist?
5. When should an established brand consult with a marketing and branding specialist?
6. How would a company determine it’s best digital platforms and marketing channels?
7. Do I still need a business card?