Full Time Office Assistant
The Full Time Office Assistant is responsible for overseeing and performing all front office tasks that support the sales, management, and communication of the organization.
Office Assistant Responsibilities
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Monitor and respond to social media communication
- Receive mail and deliver to the appropriate recipient
- Perform light bookkeeping duties
- Recording information in computer-based CRM
- Assisting other office personnel as needed
Office Assistant Requirements
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience as an office assistant or related field
- Proficient in written and verbal communication
- Computer competence in MS Word or similar word processing, data entry and management
- Basic Math Skills
- Have a valid driver license
Office Assistant Compensation & Benefits
$12-$15 per hour
Paid vacation and holidays
Company provided medical insurance, Christmas Club and Retirement Plan after required waiting period.
Opportunity for advancement based on performance.
"*" indicates required fields