What is Programmatic Advertising?
Programmatic advertising refers to the automated process of buying and selling advertising space through programmatic technology platforms. This technology uses algorithms to purchase and place digital ads, based on specific targeting criteria, in real-time. Rather than using a broad-stroke approach using mass media, programmatic advertising uses the granular data on a users devices to target ads specifically to each user.
Programmatic advertising allows for automated bidding, purchasing, and placement of online ads. This results in more efficient and cost-effective advertising, as well as increased targeting accuracy and performance tracking.
Programmatic advertising is used for various types of digital advertising, including display, video, native, and mobile ads. It has become the preferred method for many advertisers, as it offers greater control and precision over their advertising campaigns, as well as faster and more efficient decision-making processes.
What is Omni-Channel Marketing.
Omni-channel marketing refers to a coordinated, seamless approach to customer engagement across multiple channels and touchpoints. The goal of omni-channel marketing is to create a consistent and integrated customer experience across all channels, regardless of whether a customer is shopping online, in-store, through a mobile device, or using any other touchpoint.
An omni-channel approach takes into account the customer’s behavior, preferences, and history across all channels and uses this information to inform and personalize the customer’s experience. This helps build stronger relationships with customers and increase customer loyalty.
Omni-channel marketing also helps businesses improve their operational efficiency by giving them a unified view of their customer data and interactions. This allows them to respond to customer inquiries and requests more quickly and effectively, no matter which channel the customer uses.
Examples of omni-channel marketing include personalized email campaigns, targeted display ads, SMS marketing, and in-app promotions. To be effective, omni-channel marketing requires a comprehensive understanding of customer behavior and the use of technology to integrate and analyze customer data from multiple sources.
How can Omni-Channel marketing help your business?
Omni-channel marketing can benefit businesses in several ways:
- Improved customer experience: By providing a consistent and integrated customer experience across all channels, businesses can build stronger relationships with their customers and increase customer loyalty.
- Increased sales: An omni-channel approach can help businesses increase sales by making it easier for customers to shop and make purchases, no matter which channel they use.
- Better customer insights: By having a unified view of customer data and interactions across all channels, businesses can gain deeper insights into their customers’ behavior and preferences, allowing them to personalize their marketing efforts and improve the customer experience.
- Increased efficiency: Omni-channel marketing helps businesses streamline their operations by reducing the need for manual data entry and other manual processes, freeing up time and resources to focus on other areas of the business.
- Increased customer engagement: By using multiple channels to reach and engage with customers, businesses can increase their chances of reaching their target audience and building a relationship with them.
Overall, omni-channel marketing can help businesses achieve better results by providing a better customer experience, increasing sales, and improving operational efficiency. However, to be effective, it requires a comprehensive understanding of customer behavior and the use of technology to integrate and analyze customer data from multiple sources.
Questions about Programmatic or Omni-Channel marketing?
Contact Us and we’ll be happy to answer your questions or help you utilize this approach to extend and expand your marketing efforts.