What is Search Engine Optimization?
With hundreds of millions of web pages out there, it's hard to get noticed. We use organic development practices to help get you noticed. The video below explains Search Engine Optimization in "easy to understand" terms.
Some tips for optimizing your website
- Use CSS instead of color, size and font tags
- Use text links instead of link buttons or js links.
- Use alternate text for all of your images
- Include your keywords in your alt tags
- Use the H1 Tag for page headings
- Use external files for scripting applications.
- Use menus as text links at the bottom of each page
- Submit your site to search engines and directories.
Obviously, there are hundreds of other ways to optimize your site for search engine optimization. These will get you started. If you need an optimization analysis - email us or call us at (251) 272-3380.
- website design
- mobile web design
- e-commerce websites
- managed hosting
- custom programming
- search engine optimization
- search engine marketing
- social marketing
- email marketing
- QR Codes
- our clients